Solved

Is the QR code already the ticket or I need to book the ticket on a train station?

• 24 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello there,

Can you please me help me about the train tickets?

I have mobile pass and I will travel in august. I put the dates and trains time on my app on my trip.

I have a QR Code for all these trips that I booked on the app. 

Is the QR code already the ticket or I need to book the ticket on a train station?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 24 July 2022, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The QR code is your ticket, but you should not add the journey to you pass and create the tickets until the day the train leaves. You can loose travel days if your plans change. Please read more below. 

For some trains you will need a reservation in addition to your ticket. This you need to check yourself. There are trains with mandatory reservation and trains with optional reservation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Seeing PT=POrtugsl-if you want to do the whole trip on the comboio, then you cannot avoid the nasty REServaciones on CP and even more on RENFE in ESpana-and probably also SNCF-TGV in FRancia. Thee can be very hard to get and will also cost extra. You had betetr look into that. If you fly out to cover longer distance, then you may land where this is far more easy