Looking for people to go with on interrail

• 15 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am a 19 year old italian boy who wants to go on a trip with someone. I have won an interrail pass of one week and I haven’ t found anyone to travel with yet. I am from Turin, in the north of Italy. I would like to go to Austria, Germany, France or Spain. I’ m ok with other places as well, as long as they can be reached rather easily from where I live (max 10 hours of train I’ d say). I am free in the middle of February, maybe also other months but I am not sure because I will start a new semester at university on March.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have won an interrail pass of one week

The Interrail pass you won is not for a week but for a month where you can travel on 7 days within that month.  You only can travel on a maximum of two travel days in your country of residence. 

I am sorry, I wans’ t clear in my explanation. I have won a pass for 7 days within a month. I understand that I can go out of my country for 7 days but if I stay in my country that drops down to 2, right? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

. I understand that I can go out of my country for 7 days but if I stay in my country that drops down to 2, right? 

Yes, you can travel on a maximum of two travel days in your home country. The whole idea with Interrail and DiscoverEU is to travel in other countries than your own country.