Solved

Mobile pass website and app

• 13 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I purchased a mobile pass and booked reservations all on the website. I cannot seem to get this to all transfer onto the app. I am worried I have done something wrong and will not be able to use the journeys booked and paid for or be able to use the app. I have the e-tickets in my email and my account on the website.

Does anyone know how I can get all of this transferred to the app?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 April 2022, 15:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations are separate from the app. They will not show up in the app. If you have e-reservations (your pass is your ticket), then you're fine.

Thank you for your response!

Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly, that the way I have done it I can use the e- tickets that I have with ease but will essentially have no use for the app now?

Thanks again !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a mobile pass, you always need to add your journey to My Trip and (shortly before boarding) to My Pass. Only then, a ticket is generated for the travel day.

If a train has mandatory reservations, you need a reservation in addition to your pass in the app.

If you have a mobile pass, you always need to add your journey to My Trip and (shortly before boarding) to My Pass. Only then, a ticket is generated for the travel day.

If a train has mandatory reservations, you need a reservation in addition to your pass in the app.

Hi @AoifeG,

In summary of what @rvdborgt explained: you will have your pass (mobile pass) in the app, and you will have your reservations (that you made) in your email (as e-reservations). So you can use/show both when requested. :)