Solved

Mostrar ticket en App

• 7 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hola a todos!

Estoy comenzando mi viaje con un pase global y al subir a mi primer tren (Budapest - Praga) no lograron leer el código QR que me arrojó la app de interrail.

1. Existe otra manera de que puedan verificar mi ticket? (esta vez nos dejaron subir, pero tengo miedo de que tengamos problemas en otros lugares ya que nuestro viaje es por 3 meses)

2. Cuándo me aparecerá el ticket del próximo tren que tomaré? (aún me muestra el ticket del tren que ya tomé)

Gracias de antemano! 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 9 July 2021, 10:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, please allow me to answer in English. 

Please note that not all countries are able to scan the QR code with the inspector device and in these cases, the inspectors should be able to check your Pass through visual inspection. In case this procedure wasn't followed, please contact us separately with your order number and the details of the train(s) where you encountered this issue, so that we can further investigate it.

Regarding your second question, I'm not sure I have completely understood your question. Please provide us with more details as well as a screen shot, so that we can further look into it.

Hi, please allow me to answer in English. 

Please note that not all countries are able to scan the QR code with the inspector device and in these cases, the inspectors should be able to check your Pass through visual inspection. In case this procedure wasn't followed, please contact us separately with your order number and the details of the train(s) where you encountered this issue, so that we can further investigate it.

Regarding your second question, I'm not sure I have completely understood your question. Please provide us with more details as well as a screen shot, so that we can further look into it.

Muchas gracias!! 😊

Respecto a la segunda pregunta, ya lo resolví, finalmente sólo tenía que escoger la fecha del ticket que quería ver.