Solved

my travel date is glitching out

• 26 April 2022
  • 8 replies

I am traveling from Paris nord to London tomorrow at 11:13 and my travel pass switched the date to the 28th. When i click on that train it shows the 27th but is under the 28th. Idk how to make myself more clear on that part. I also cannot view the QR code and the 27th isn’t showing up on my travel days. 

icon

Best answer by Marion 2 May 2022, 16:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That doesn't look good… when does it change the date?

• When you add the journey to My Trip?
  • When you add the journey to My Pass?
  • At any other point?

Do check if there's an update for the app. If so, please install it and try again.

Do you have an iPhone or Android?

Please also go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging.

Also check in My Pass: for which date has the travel day been activated? If you select a travel day, then it should show the date. If it's the wrong date, then do cancel the travel day.

Hello! So this trip has vanished from my travel day many times. Even though I had this reserved in February. Every time I try to add this journey back to my trip it instantly registers under the 28th even though it’s showing me trips for the 27th. I also cannot view my QR code under my pass but the app is acknowledging that tomorrow is turned on as a travel day. In terms of updating the app it says I have the most current version.(I’m using an iPhone). My friend is also having the same issue as I am. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

OK, then at least you can show that tomorrow is an active travel day.

One other thing you could try is to remove the journey that is now listed under the 28th, and add it manually. You can do that from the planner results: scroll to the bottom and tap on "Add it manually”. Then check the details and save it. Does that help?

The manual entry is also going straight to the 28th. As for the next travel day, which falls on the 10th icon for me isn’t working at all, but it says it’s a travel day? 😵‍💫🥲. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's all very strange. Do send all details you have to customer service and mention you are currently travelling. I'm not sure if they will have a response in time but I still hope it helps the developers to find the bugs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Leo this user also needs urgent support.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello! So this trip has vanished from my travel day many times. Even though I had this reserved in February. Every time I try to add this journey back to my trip it instantly registers under the 28th even though it’s showing me trips for the 27th. I also cannot view my QR code under my pass but the app is acknowledging that tomorrow is turned on as a travel day. In terms of updating the app it says I have the most current version.(I’m using an iPhone). My friend is also having the same issue as I am. 

Hi Heeyluis, I'm very sorry to hear that you have been facing this issue and that we didn’t get back to you on time due to our high level of requests. I hope you were able to catch your train, especially as you had a valid reservation. If not, please reach our customer service, they will take action accordingly to fix this. Cheers,