Solved

Need help reactivating pass urgently!

• 16 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

Yesterday I encountered an error with activating travel days, which resulted in me having to reinstall the rail planner app.

Now I find myself in a situation where I require help reactivating my pass, as I need to go home (to Denmark from the Netherlands) in a few days.

I have already contacted support but fear that my pass won't be reactivated in time resulting in me being stuck here..

icon

Best answer by Angelo 16 April 2022, 18:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The support will come to you asap, prefering problems of people now on the trip. But you will get hopefully help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only customer support can help you. Did you mention when you need to travel? They prioritise requests for urgency and the travel date is an important factor for that.

Only customer support can help you. Did you mention when you need to travel? They prioritise requests for urgency and the travel date is an important factor for that.

Yeah I did mention that I am currently traveling, but thought since it's the weekend that it wouldn't be seen till Monday - which is problematic as I'm traveling again Monday morning :/

I hope everything works out - just don't want to get a fine due to an error.