Solved

Need to Change ID number

• 26 June 2022
  • 4 replies

I made a mistake.

I registrer passport number for my daughter on her interrail global pass but her passport has been expired.

I want to change this number and use her ID number which is correct.

our first day of travel is july 8th.

We need ti change before

Please help us.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 26 June 2022, 08:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should immediately contact Customer Support through this form. Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write the start date of your travel so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly. Also write your daughter's pass number and correct birth date. Also make sure that your daughter's pass is deactivated.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I’ve just seen your response on my email

Our travel should start on july the 8th. My daughter is Célia Collet.

My daughter’s pass reference is YLNDM7 and she’s born in 2006, november the 28th.

At this time, her pass is already activated. Must i deactivated it now ?

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’ve just seen your response on my email

Our travel should start on july the 8th. My daughter is Célia Collet.

My daughter’s pass reference is YLNDM7 and she’s born in 2006, november the 28th.

At this time, her pass is already activated. Must i deactivated it now ?

thank you

This is not Customer Support. Please remove your daughter's personal information from here and submit a request to Customer Support using the form in the link below. If you had an email from Customer Support you must answer to that and not enter a new request. 

You must deactivate the pass. Otherwise Customer Support can't make any changes.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write what date you will start travelling so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As far as I know, you can deactivate the pass yourself before the validity has started, and then activate again with the correct ID number.

However, it is not a good idea to activate the pass or a travel day in advance, since you can loose a travel day if you change plans and forget to cancel your travel day. Or of you fall ill on the day of departure. You can only cancel a travel day until 23:59 CET on the day before it starts. Likewise, cancelling the activation of a pass is only possible until 23:59 CET on the day before the chosen start date.