Solved

No Confirmation Mail - Traveling today

• 13 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello Team.

I purchased the pass on 10th Apr and haven't received any communication so far. Tried reaching out multiple times over mail, chatbot, and also the customer service link from another thread. Even login doesn't work, neither does the reset password link.

I need to travel today evening and need extremely urgent help with this. Could you please look into this at the earliest?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 14 April 2022, 16:48

View original

7 replies

Please do not mark this question as solved, unless receiving order number/pass details. I’ve also tried the below link which was shared in other threads couple of days ago itself.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nanja @Leo this user needs help today.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Happy to help but I need some details to find the tickets or the order. @sklopelli7 please write me privately the email address you used to purchase your pass and contact us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@sklopelli7 , one of our agents just got back to your message with some follow up questions to further assist. @Leo, Ferran is on it. Thanks for stepping in anyway. Cheers, .

How can I help prioritise this? I have pushed my travel by a day hoping for a resolution, and can't push further. I need to travel by a train at 4PM(Its 1.30 PM now). Sharing full details below:

Name - Sai Krishna Lopelli

Request ID -131813 https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/requests/131813

Booking Date - 10th April around 11PM BST

Card Details - Used an AmEx card (transaction has gone through with vendor as EURAIL.COM BV UTRECHT and shows up in statement), happy to share additional details if it helps expedite

Payment Amount - 670 EUR (or) 577.36 GBP

Amount in GBP has been charged to card.

I’m really struggling here. Any help is much appreciated. 

cc ​​​@rvdborgt @Nanja @Leo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sklopelli7, one of our agents just located your order and sent over the pass numbers. It was a bit of a short notice since you are already travelling today for us to be able to assist you, but hopefully it is still in time. Enjoy the rest of your trip. 

I received the pass number just in time, had activated it immediately and traveled in the next hour. Thank you so much Nanja for the assistance and truly appreciate all the efforts that went into solving it.