Solved

Not getting passcover numbers from customer service

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I asked customer service eurail b.v.  the “passcover numbers” of our mobile interrail passes.  I didn't get it because I didn't mention a specific reservation.  I see in the forum that many request this under time pressure.  I also know that it is only necessary with a limited type of reservations.  To avoid that stress, I already requested the passcover numbers for our three-month interrail passes, which we will probably use in a few months.  That you need a specific reservation question to get these numbers: is that new or has it always been the case?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 20 June 2022, 22:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I asked customer service eurail b.v.  the “passcover numbers” of our mobile interrail passes.  I didn't get it because I didn't mention a specific reservation.  I see in the forum that many request this under time pressure.  I also know that it is only necessary with a limited type of reservations.  To avoid that stress, I already requested the passcover numbers for our three-month interrail passes, which we will probably use in a few months.  That you need a specific reservation question to get these numbers: is that new or has it always been the case?

This is new :/
If they ask just mention you wanna reserve a train in Sweden on sj.se or a 20€ reservation for a TGV in Frane (as their system can´t handle these)