Solved

Not received refund after two months

Hey everyone,

I requested the refund of my pass with “Plus” option in March, since our desired destination is currently pretty close to an active war zone.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the refund on your side. I really understand, that you are receiving a lot of request these days, but it should be possible for a company to do a wire transfer within more than two months. The E-Mails I received in this matter yet only told me, that the issue is still pending - I can figure that out by looking at my bank account.

This is a really frustrating situation, because it is about the budget for our vacation. We are disappointed that the support team has not been able to give us any more information yet and hope that we have more luck here.

Best regards,

Bene

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 20 May 2022, 19:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is a community where other travellers answer and try to give advice but there are some Eurail staff who are members so I hope that you can get a reply from someone of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

DB -the famous Fahrgastrechte takes now more as 8-10 weeks for more complicated issues. Everywhere anywhere on transit there are huge staff shortages-if you read Zeitung this should be abundantly clear.