Solved

Only one ticket per travel day?

Badge

Hey!

I’m just playing around a bit with my mobile pass to see if I figured everything out. So I activated my pass (deactivated right after) to see if it would creat a ticket.  And it did.

Do I see it correctly that I only get one ticket per travel day, even though I’m using 3 different trains in 2 different countries?

Is it also normal that it shows immediatly ¾ travel days as soon as I add a journey to the the pass, even though that first travel day is still in the future?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 June 2022, 21:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

All the things you have seen are perfectly correct. 

Seems to be a good idea to test this in advance, as long as you deactivate the pass afterwards. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You didnt have tickets in your pass you have traveldays

On a travelday you can travel as much you want with as many trains you want/can.

Badge

You didnt have tickets in your pass you have traveldays

On a travelday you can travel as much you want with as many trains you want/can.

Interrail site clearly refers to  them as tickets oO .. so. still. only one TICKET per day no matter the country / train?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It seems to be one QR code ("ticket”) per day indeed, regardless of which trains you add to the pass.

I haven't found any QR code scanner yet that can read and decipher these QR codes but they probably don't contain any information about the trains.