Skip to main content

Hey there!
I traveled from Berlin to Barcelona using two travel days. I started with an swiss over-night train from Berlin to Karlsruhe. From there I took a french TGV to Paris. 
It was counted as two travel days which I planned with.
BUT: Also they counted both of my outbound and inbound travels which doesn’t make sense to me due to the fact, I was traveling non-stop from Berlin to Barcelona.
How can I fix it? (As no one of support team seems to be reachable and I want to use my inbound travel soon).
Many thanks for any advice!
Nina

Hi, did you change trains after midnight in Germany? Than you have to use 2 Inbound/Outbound days.

Yes but that was not my question:) 

I know that it is two days and that's fine.

But this one trip shouldn't be  as both "outbound" and "inbound" counted. That's my issue 

Yes but that was not my question:) 

I know that it is two days and that's fine.

But this one trip shouldn't be  as both "outbound" and "inbound" counted. That's my issue 

You boarded trains in Germany on 2 days. That means 2 travel days AND 2 inbound/outbound days.

The outbound/inbound rule says that you can board trains on a maximum of 2 travel days in your country of residence.

As you have now used both your travel days in Germany, you will need to buy a normal ticket from the German border point when travelling back to Germany.