Solved

Paid but no tickets. Did a second purchase, so I need a refund

I paid for tickets but i never got any. So i booked and paid again and got my passes. But now i paid double for 1 order. I just want my money back from the payment i made where i didnt recieve passes, but there is no customer service who responds i send 1000 emails. Feels like my money is stolen!!!!!!!! Anyone having the same issues? :( 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 11 May 2022, 18:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I paid for tickets but i never got any. So i booked and paid again and got my passes. But now i paid double for 1 order. I just want my money back from the payment i made where i didnt recieve passes, but there is no customer service who responds i send 1000 emails. Feels like my money is stolen!!!!!!!! Anyone having the same issues? :( 

Thats the problem you send 1000emails regarding the same topic. This fills up the Mailbox of the Customer Service and make them even slower. It´s post covid this means a general high demand + the extreme high demand due the Flash sale means even more messages. If more like you send 1000emails for just one case it will take even longer.

Open one case Here at this Customer Service and that´s it. https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

You may can reclaim the money via your Bank,Card issuer back if you need the money back asap.

I paid £460 for 2 2-month passes in the 50% sale and got an error message. There's nothing in my order history and no confirmation email or anything so I'm just down £460.

Ive also raised interrail and eurail support tickets 2 days ago but still haven't had a reply, they haven't answered the support phone lines either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I paid £460 for 2 2-month passes in the 50% sale and got an error message. There's nothing in my order history and no confirmation email or anything so I'm just down £460.

Ive also raised interrail and eurail support tickets 2 days ago but still haven't had a reply, they haven't answered the support phone lines either.

There's no public phone number as far as I know so don't expect any answers there.

Requests are prioritised for urgency and most urgent are people with a problem currently travelling, followed by people with a problem travelling in the next few days. And then everybody else. If you're not travelling soon, you'll just have to wait.