Skip to main content

Since the website says the 6-Day pass is a “paper pass”, I’m wondering if I will get hassle at the Greek ticket/ferry stations for using the mobile app to collect my tickets and board the ferries.

If anyone has experience or can speak on whether I should be fine to collect my tickets at the Greek ferry stations with just the app and online reservations, would appreciate your help!

Hi @Mert Mensah 

Unfortunately, this is not possible. You cannot synchronise the Greek Island Pass for 6 days in the App. You can try getting the Pass in Greek stations, otherwise you can purchase the new mobile Greek island Pass for 4 days. 

Have a nice day!

Hi I am wanting to purchase the 6 day ferry pass but I see there is only the paper option. So what you are saying is that we cannot put it on our mobile app. If I purchase it now. It won’t come in time before we leave to Greece. What do I do in this case? Purchase the 4 day pass? 

Hi I am wanting to purchase the 6 day ferry pass but I see there is only the paper option. So what you are saying is that we cannot put it on our mobile app. If I purchase it now. It won’t come in time before we leave to Greece. What do I do in this case? Purchase the 4 day pass? 

Correct. I am informed there are some sub-distributors selling the 6 Greek Island Pass in Greek stations, but I cannot tell you for sure. 

Greek railways should sell it. At least they used to do that. There was a report last year from someone who didn't succeed in buying it at a ticket office but we don't know whether that was because they stopped selling it or because the staff was unfamiliar with it.

You could ask Greek railways:

https://www.hellenictrain.gr/en/contact-us

They have a contact form for information.