Solved

Pass disappeared from the app

• 7 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am currently Interrailing and my 3 month global pass just disappeared from the app. When I try to add it again, I get an error message saying that the pass is already on my device. Maybe it is, but neither can I see my pass nor my trip.

I have already submitted a zendesk support request this morning, but I got an automated email reply that the pass number in the support request was invalid. I then responded to this email with my correct pass number and since then I haven’t heard anything from the interrail support.

Are there any other ways of getting support for this issue? I have not reinstalled the app yet as I don’t know if it is safe to do so while my pass is active.

Regards, Marc

icon

Best answer by marc13 7 June 2023, 20:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you already restarted your phone?

The zendesk support page is the most direct way to contact support. Did you mention when you next need your pass? (A concrete date, not "ASAP”)

Ohh just figured it out... Wiping the app data solved the issue.

I am able the add my pass again, although I lost all the train journeys in my trip...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ohh just figured it out... Wiping the app data solved the issue.

How exactly did you do that?

In any case, this is a bug. This isn’t suppose to happen.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Mine did all the above ,to rectify go into Apps then relevant app Clear Cache and any Data reload relevant App and enter Pass Number, it should re load.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Wish I'd got the paper version as it's lost all my travel data for last 12 Days