Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m looking to prepare my trip with the Germany-France pass but i have a question. I live in France (Nantes) so in order to go to Stuttgart I need to take a train Nantes-Strasbourg and another one Strasbourg-Stuttgart. I was wondering if the nantes-Strasboug ticket (except reservation) is included in the pass like the Strasbourg-Stuttgart is, or do I have to fully pay for it?

The outbound/inbound rule says that you can travel on a maximum of 2 travel days in your country of residence. On a travel day you can travel with as many trains as you like so the journey from Nantes to Strasbourg is included in your pass.

It is included and you also get free TGV seat reservations by going to a SNCF ticket counter. Ask for a billet parcours d'approche or just explain what you'd like.

Tu peux montrer cette page internet au cas où car tous les employés ne sont pas au courant : https://assistance.passefranceallemagne.fr/fr/support/solutions/articles/103000124118-comment-r%C3%A9server-gratuitement-le-trajet-aller-vers-l-allemagne-et-le-retour-vers-la-france-#