Solved

pass not working

Hi there 

I am trying to add my pass to a trip but it is saying I “used my travel days” .. however I have a two month continuous pass and have only had it for 2 weeks. Please help!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 2 May 2022, 12:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Do you have more than one pass in your app or just the one that should be 2-month continuous?
  2. Please go to My Pass and check if the details are correct. At the top, it should say "Continuous pass: 2 months”; also check the validity period at the bottom left.

Hi there thanks for your response.

i have just one pass attached to my app. Just for myself.

and yes all the details are correct. I says I have 47 days left of my conitunious 2 month pass. That’s why it doesn’t make sense. Perhaps it’s my app glitching?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If your pass details are correct, then it does sound like a bug.

1. Please check if there's an update available. If so, install it and try again.
  2. Else go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. Then try again. This won't solve your problem but should generate logs for customer support.
  3. What is your version? It should be 23.1.0. Check under More, scroll to the bottom.
  4. Android or iPhone? If iPhone, which iOS version?
  5. Contact customer support and give them as many details as possible. Do mention you are currently travelling.

At least you can show to any ticket inspector that you have a valid pass.