Postal address for return of paper pass to obtain refund

• 23 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am trying to find the postal address that I should send my interrail paper pass to when requesting a refund. I live in the UK.
I have gone through the process online and received a Return number and told to quote this when returning the pass, but there was no address given as to where to send my pass to!
Is it the same address that I would send a completed pass to - ie ‘3503 WB UTRECHT, NETHERLANDS or is it the address in Co Kildare in Ireland where it was sent from or perhaps even the address in Frankfurt! 
Obviously I want to send it to the correct address but I cannot find this information any where on the interrail website. Please help me, I need to send it back in the next few days. Thank you.

Alma

Nanja 2 years ago

Hi GarryB, usually it should be received when going through the process, so I will look into it. I will provide you with the address via a private message so that you can send your Pass back for a refund. Cheers,  

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thats a question for @Leo  and @Nanja  :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi GarryB, usually it should be received when going through the process, so I will look into it. I will provide you with the address via a private message so that you can send your Pass back for a refund. Cheers,  

i have the same problem, how can i solve it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi GarryB, usually it should be received when going through the process, so I will look into it. I will provide you with the address via a private message so that you can send your Pass back for a refund.

i have the same problem, how can i solve it?

The instructions say: "Send your Pass back to us with the free shipping return label provided together with your Paper Pass.”