Solved

Problems with Pass! - wrong birthdays on the pass

• 30 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there everyone,

I’m pretty new to eurail, as the last time I was in europe was with my parents. I have some problems with my mobile pass and the travelers on my account, as follows:

1. The birthdays on the pass are wrong by one day for both travelers. I’m not sure why this happened, as I know I put in the correct birth dates when buying the pass.
  2. The current reservations are not added to a trip. I’d like to add them to a trip, but as far as I can tell the only way to add reservations to a trip is by creating the trip first and then booking the reservations WITHIN the trip. 
icon

Best answer by Angelo 30 May 2022, 22:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  1. You have to get in touch with costumer service. They are the only that can change it. You have to wait for an answer due to the big amount of questions. If you are departing in the next days you will be get prioritised.  
  2. It is not possible to add reservations to a trip, also when you buy it in the app (which is only the Eurail website on the app). The Pass (=your ticket) is on the app and the reservation is extra. You have to show it on the phone as PDF or print it. Please check the conditions for the train. Every train company has other conditions how you have to show the reservation. Some reservations are possible only via postal mail. Sometimes you can get it via other companies for the same train also as PDF. If you have trubels ask here for help.