Solved

Problems with the ''planner'' function in the app

If i want to plan a journey, i can only fill in the '’destination'’ button or the '’departure’’ button. Not both...How can i plan a journey?

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but the problem isn't solved

icon

Best answer by Nanja 21 June 2021, 10:16

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Maybe you could share few details like

On which system you trying to use the app :) On my phone with android  have not such problems :)

Which Route you are looking for?

Maybe a screenshot of the error.

its only one of the two buttons i can use, not both at the same time.

And the app is on my android phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I couldn´t reproduce your error maybe if it´s not working you try a different Railplanner until there is a solution for the error . I can reommend for Sweden the app of SJ (swedish Rail) or DB Navigator of German Rail as the DB Navigator covers many countries

The pictures below are a short step by step search.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Interesenting that you have problems with the app, I can type in destination and departure etc. but it doesn't show results. Thought first that it's maybe because of covid....will reinstall the app and try again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Interesenting that you have problems with the app, I can type in destination and departure etc. but it doesn't show results. Thought first that it's maybe because of covid....will reinstall the app and try again.

Which Route did you look for?  The Railplanner is not always up to date as every Railcompany have it´s own procedure to connect foreign apps with their timetables. As Backup i recommend the Scotty App of ÖBB or the DB Navigator to find connections

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Which Route did you look for?  The Railplanner is not always up to date as every Railcompany have it´s own procedure to connect foreign apps with their timetables. As Backup i recommend the Scotty App of ÖBB or the DB Navigator to find connections

I searched for Oslo S to Stockolm Central. A reinstall didn't change it. But the DB App can't show it either (Stockholm, Kopenhagen worked on DB). Other try would be a norwegian website, maybe it's really because data is missing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For some reason Oslo - Stockholm goes actually no direct trains :/

If you wanna go by train you have to go via Gothenborg/ Göteborg

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks! I assumed it would then show me, that I have to change trains im Göteborg.... I will check tomorrow again...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks! I assumed it would then show me, that I have to change trains im Göteborg.... I will check tomorrow again...

As the Railplanner use the Timetable of SJ and this timetable suggest to take from the Swedish/Norwegian border a bus (not included in Interrail/Eurail) the Railplannersystem just show no Route before there missunderstandings become active if the Bus is included or not.

My journey is supposed to be from Amsterdam and Stockholm (via Hamburg) and there are plenty of trains, that's not the problem.

The problem is i can only enter a arrival station (Stockholm) or a departure station (Amsterdam). But not both.

So i can't plan a journey from A to B and then add this journey to my trip and connect it to a travel day. The rest of the app seems to function fine

contacted   appsupport@eurail.com and  customerservice@eurail.com , hope they can help out

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My journey is supposed to be from Amsterdam and Stockholm (via Hamburg) and there are plenty of trains, that's not the problem.

The problem is i can only enter a arrival station (Stockholm) or a departure station (Amsterdam). But not both.

So i can't plan a journey from A to B and then add this journey to my trip and connect it to a travel day. The rest of the app seems to function fine

Sorry to hear that. As i doesn´t have the problem on my phones i assumed that you maybe not sure how to use the app. It´s verry strange 😕 Hopefully the Eurail Support can handle it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sorry to hear that. As i doesn´t have the problem on my phones i assumed that you maybe not sure how to use the app. It´s verry strange 😕 Hopefully the Eurail Support can handle it.

Thanks for your contributions here @seewulf! You did the right thing @mandarijn by getting in touch with our Support team. They will be able to assist you further. :slight_smile: Cheers,