Skip to main content

Good morning,

I am French and I would like to buy an interrail pass with restaurant tickets "ANCV connect" which are computer tickets.

On the interrail website this is not possible.
I went to a small station in France and I didn’t succeed either.

Please help me !

Bonjour,

Je suis français et je voudrais acheter un pass interrail avec des billets de restaurant "ANCV connect" qui sont des billets d’ordinateur.

Sur le site d’interrail, ce n’est pas possible.
Je suis allé dans une petite station en France et je n’ai pas réussi non plus.

S’il vous plaît aidez-moi !

Then you need to go to a bigger station. SNCF sell Interrail at the ticket office, but maybe not at every ticket office. Try calling SNCF to ask for a ticket office close to you where you can buy an Interrail pass.

The problem is not only to find a counter to take an interrail pass but to find a counter that accepts payment with what we call in France the "cheques vacances ANCV connect"

OK, so I've googled that for you:

https://www.sncf.com/fr/offres-voyageurs/voyager-en-train/cheques-vacances-connect

“Attention, vos Chèques Vacances Connect peuvent uniquement être utilisés pour régler vos voyages sur le site ou l’application SNCF Connect.”

So I'm afraid that it's not possible to buy an Interrail with these cheques. SNCF refer to this site to buy an Interrail online but I doubt the cheques vacances can be used there.

You can still call SNCF of course to ask them about it. Maybe they have a workaround.