Solved

Rail Planner app shutting down

I installed the Interrail Rail Planner App, added my pass and tickets but now it refuses to open: my mobile is always shutting down, when opening it. What can I do?

The customer service’s advice wasn´t helpful. The prior condition was always a started app e.g. for error logging and so on. But as I wrote: The mobile (Iphone SE (2016) IOS 13.1.2), is shutting down after starting the app before I can do anything.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 June 2022, 00:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Do you have the latest version installed? App version should be 24.0.0 for iPhone.
  2. Have you tried removing and re-installing the app?
  3. When exactly did you first install the app and add your pass? On 15 June, version 24.0.0 was released, so if you first installed it before that date, version 24 might be the problem.

Keep asking customer service for steps to a resolution by the way. They are responsible for helping you, since your device seems to meet the requirements.

If they can't give you a solution in time, then request a full refund and buy a paper pass from the SNCF ticket office.

I have the latest version installed normally and tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I had however first downloaded it in February.