Solved

Refund

• 15 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi. 

i have bought a 5 days pass for me and my boyfriend for last autumn. We couldnt go so we planned on going this summer. But it seems that the 11 months period is expiring before july (when we planned to go). I also unfortunately already actived my pass because i was panicking and i didnt really know how to use the pass correctly. Can i get a refund or its possible to push the start date a month ahead? 

sadly i couldnt get to anyone for the custumer service for the past 2 weeks hopefully anyone can help me :(

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 April 2022, 22:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can undo an activation by cancelling your travel days, if your travel days are still in the future: go to My Pass, select the last activated travel day, hold it and tap on "Cancel travel day”.

The first travel day must be within 11 months of the purchase. If you want to push it one month, you can either ask customer service (I don't know if they would allow it) or do an exchange.

I Already bought a pass and made some reservations for trains. Until now, I did NOT active the pass. Is it still possible to get a refund and buy another passs with more days? Or are the reservationsy not allowed on the other new pass? ( also first class) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I Already bought a pass and made some reservations for trains. Until now, I did NOT active the pass. Is it still possible to get a refund and buy another passs with more days? Or are the reservationsy not allowed on the other new pass? ( also first class) 

It should be possible to do an exchange. The only thing that matters is that you have a valid reservation (if it is mandatory). If you buy a new pass (including an exchange), only the pass number changes but the only case where the pass number is printed on the reservation is an Italian reservation via Interrail. (But it's cheaper to book that via ÖBB anyway.)

Hi I have sent so many e mails but still no response that I want refund of my passes I have canceled them and I have not used them but in reply I always rcv the mail that we are very busy we will get back to u 

What kind of service is this 

plz I need my refund any guideline

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Raheel Salamat 

There is no use sending more than one email to Customer Support. If you spam them with messages it will only take longer time for them to respond.

Have you followed the steps in the refund process?

https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/ordering-info/refund-exchange-policy

You can check the status of your requests with Customer Support in the request database. 

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.