Solved

Refund for paper tickets that never came

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has advice on getting through to someone at Eurail to process a refund. We purchased 3 paper global passes on April 3, which never came. After spending hours trying to contact Eurail and the postal service, we ended up purchasing replacement mobile passes and requesting a refund.

However, we have still not heard anything back with regards to our refund request. The tickets were nearly $1,200 and we have not received any indication that they will be refunded (despite paying extra for pass protection). I am wondering if there is a way to speak with a live person by phone or email? Any tips are much appreciated!

Jamie G 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 28 June 2022, 23:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number available.

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you can enter a new request asking for information about your refund.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thanks Anna!