Solved

Requested a complimentary care ticket but no response

• 23 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I’m looking for help desperately. My two sons have just started interrailing but haven’t made their first trip by train yet (they’ve flown into a city and are staying there until Friday). My youngest son has special needs and eurail said that my older son would qualify for a complimentary carer’s ticket if I sent on his details which I did weeks ago. I have heard nothing back and I’m now in the position that I will have to buy my older son an interrail ticket as the trip they intend to make to the next city will cost more than the cost of the interrail ticket. 

I have tried contacting eurail, to no avail. 

Does anyone have any advice please?

Spending money on another interrail ticket wasn’t in my budget since they said this wouldn’t be necessary.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 09:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I am so sorry that you had to wait for us to issue your complimentary passes. Our customer service team has been overwhelmed with questions and requests these last few months. It seems like we have successfully issued the complimentary pass, please feel free to get in touch with us again if you require any further assistance :)