Solved

Reset Iphone with pass - now pass says ''activated on a different device already''

Hi all, 

I know many have asked this question before but I had to reset my phone with the Interrail app on it and now that I downloaded the app again I can not add my pass anymore as it “is activated on a different device already”. I have already submitted a request with the headline “URGENT phone reset with interrail pass”. I will start traveling on Saturday early morning and I am super nervous now. Can anybody tell me how long it usually takes for the costumer service to reply/solve the issue? 

Thank you so much for your help and answer! 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 7 July 2022, 23:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It is not enough to write "urgent" as people interpret that differerently. You must write when your travel will start. Customer Support give first priority to people currently travelling, second priority to people travelling in 2 days, then comes people travelling in 2 weeks and so on.

I know that an issue with a broken phone was solved within one hour last week when a person was standing on a railway station, but that was extremely quick.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can log into the request database and check the status and priority of your request. 

Did you add your pass number when you enterred the request? If not you should add it to your request in the database now.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thank you @AnnaB ! The issue was resolved. Thank you Eurail for your fast service, I am super grateful!