Solved

Seat reservation London to Paris is not avaialble

Hi there I am trying to book my train from London to Paris on May 29th at 13:31 pm and it shows that all seat reservations are unavailable nor the next day.  Can someone please help me book my seat reservation? It currently shows 0.00 and prices unavailable. See screenshot below. I would like to book my seat today so it doesn’t sell out. Thanks. Heather

icon

Best answer by seewulf 5 May 2022, 23:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Seats on Eurostar to Paris are already sold out for that day :/ 

How do you know? Can you show me where you found that? I don’t belive you work for eurrail? 

Im confused- does Eurrail not have their own trains? I am aware that eurostar is sold out but that’s a different train? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How do you know? Can you show me where you found that? I don’t belive you work for eurrail? 

I dont work for Eurail but i used a secondary page where you can reserve Eurostar with Inter or Eurrail and even that page shows no options for that day 🙂 i assume many tourist visit London for a extended weekend as the thursday before your desired traveldate is a Bankholiday in many european countries 

I used the website of B europe (Belgian Rail) https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#Outbound

In this community are just a handfull of supervisors of Eurail (usually online Monday-Friday within standard office hours) 

Customer Service department can be contacted by this form https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Im confused- does Eurrail not have their own trains? I am aware that eurostar is sold out but that’s a different train? 

Eurrail is no traincompany

Eurail have contracts with many european Railcompanies that they accept the Eurailpass how ever sone companies like Eurostar offer just a specifc amount of seats for Eurail user and especially on popular dates like extended weekends or Easter they are often sold out for Eurail user. 

got it! Thank you. I think I’ll need to get my pass refunded then do you know how I can do that?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

got it! Thank you. I think I’ll need to get my pass refunded then do you know how I can do that?

Go to your account at interrail, and there you can usually see if you can cancel your pass and what it will cost.