Skip to main content

Good evening all,

How can I get to see my reservations in the mobile app pass please?  I can see them on the desktop but not in the pass.

I have printed them out in order to ensure ‘a belt and braces’ approach.

Many thanks & kind regards,

John

Seat reservations are totally separate from the app, even those made on interrail.eu won't appear there.

Whenever asked on the train show both the app (your ticket) and the PDF/print (seat reservation).

Is it possible to make the reserve on the original websites?
For example, I need to reserve From Madrid to Toledo, but the App shows no available trains by 27th December. 

Most of the time yes you can and it's a great way to avoid fees. Unfortunately RENFE is a real pain. Their website isn't user-friendly and you can't book Interrail/Eurail reservations there. For a few years it was impossible to book Spanish trains online at all (RENFE discontinued that option for no reason) !

Some trains are now available on interrail.eu/eurail.com (mostly AVEs) but for the rest you'll have to visit a ticket counter in Spain or Germany or... buy a ticket.

More info here : https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm

The other issue is that not all trains after 10th December (European-wide timetable change) have been added on Rail Planner yet. RENFE is notoriously late about that, some trains are loaded on Rail Planner a week or two before departure.

EDIT : I had a look and looks like tickets are not even on sale on renfe.com right now. You'll have to wait a bit. A ticket seems to cost 13.90€ while a reservation is 4-6€ so it may be more convenient to buy a ticket for this journey.