''Solving'' months old topics

• 8 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
  • Full steam ahead
  • 1663 replies

@Nanja can we drag you away from “solving” months old dead queries to actually respond to a current issue one of your customers is having, thanks very much.

Nanja 1 year ago

Hi Al_G, I've converted your comment to a topic, as to keep the original topic relevant to the members query.

​​​​​​As mentioned in another post where you left the same comment: this is a peer to peer platform where travelers can help each other, and not a customer support channel. The topic starter of the post you commented on did the right thing by contacting Customer Support. Due to a high number of request, their answer can be delayed. 

The Eurail moderators are here to assist as well, and they will pick up new topics where ever they can :)

@Al_G, old requests (that have not been handled before) are being handled as well. While it might come to late for the topic starter, a right answer to a thread (even if it was '’old) can still help travellers with the same query. 

Moreover, having threads with the right answer, also avoids members to create duplicate topics/ questions and will allow moderators to spend on new and unique questions that are posted on the platform. 

I trust this clarifies it. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to either comment on this thread or to send your questions directly via private message. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Al_G, I've converted your comment to a topic, as to keep the original topic relevant to the members query.

​​​​​​As mentioned in another post where you left the same comment: this is a peer to peer platform where travelers can help each other, and not a customer support channel. The topic starter of the post you commented on did the right thing by contacting Customer Support. Due to a high number of request, their answer can be delayed. 

The Eurail moderators are here to assist as well, and they will pick up new topics where ever they can :)

@Al_G, old requests (that have not been handled before) are being handled as well. While it might come to late for the topic starter, a right answer to a thread (even if it was '’old) can still help travellers with the same query. 

Moreover, having threads with the right answer, also avoids members to create duplicate topics/ questions and will allow moderators to spend on new and unique questions that are posted on the platform. 

I trust this clarifies it. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to either comment on this thread or to send your questions directly via private message.