Solved

Tickets have arrived but do not say how many days we can travel on that pass

I’ve purchased a 1month  Global pass on a promotional deal. the tickets have arrived but do not say how many days we can travel on that pass.  I can’t remember what I bought at the time.   any one help?

icon

Best answer by MartinM 30 June 2022, 14:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I assume you bought it at the 50 % sale?

The passes on the sale were all continuous passes, so you can travel every dag during the validity of the pass, but only on 2 days in your country of residence. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

If it is a one month pass, then you can travel for one month during the dates written on the pass… 

For example this ticket:

Would be valid between 13th July and 12th August.
But as it is a 5 days in 1 month one, it would be only valid on 5 days during this period.
As you have a continuous pass (I suppose) it will be valid every day during that period.

That’s great. thanks for these answers 

just to check I’m correct 

We can travel every day for 1 month.  

the only limit is that we can only have travel for 2 days in our own country of residence

Is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great. thanks for these answers 

just to check I’m correct 

We can travel every day for 1 month.  

the only limit is that we can only have travel for 2 days in our own country of residence

Is that correct?

Correct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

And last and final trip must have been ended at 23.59 local time of last day of vailidty=for most this means of course being back home, but as such this is not necessary (you could stay on some sunny island and fly back later)