Skip to main content

Hi,

Is it possible to get a token ? My problem is that I make a reservation Brussel - Montelimar and Montellimar - Brussel and it’s now impossible to make a second reservation. I want to make a second reservation Brussel Berlin and Berlin Brussel.

If not possible, please cancel our trip to Montellimar.

Regards

I don’t know what you mean by “Token”.

it looks like you are trying to use a pass for multiple journeys to/from your home country (Belgium).

You are only allowed 2 days of travel within your home country on any pass. for all other travel you will have to pay separately from your starting point to to the border or first station in a neighbouring country  and use the interrail pass from there.

You can choose which 2 days you use the pass in Belgium, it need not be the first 2 trips in/out that you use the pass for.

The problem is that after booking a Brussels-Montpellier round trip I was unable to book a Brussels Berlin round trip. I phoned the sncf which has now canceled the 6 tickets for the round trip 2 people to France. What should I do to collect my 4 trips or get my Pass refunded?

What do you mean by "unable to book Berlin round trip”? There's no quota on ICE reservations and reservations on the ICE to Berlin are optional anyway.

It is possible to do a round trip from Brussels to Montpellier and then to Berlin. The TGV Brussels to France has a fare for passes only valid in France (the "Pass 2” fare). Currently, the price is the same as for passes valid in both Belgium and France. That means that you can do the round trip to France without using your 2 inbound/outbound days. Your inbound/outbound days can then be used for the round trip to Berlin.

You can book the "Pass 2” fare by phone via SNCF or NMBS or at the NMBS international ticket office. Neither have a booking fee.