Skip to main content
Solved

train

• 13 June 2024
  • 3 replies

1.   how many trains per day can i travel with interrail pass for 10 days 2 months?                               
  2. i would go from lindau not far from a small town to innsbruck and go to bolzano nice connection don't want to wait hours for direct train so i will take one that is through.it would look like this : Lindau - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano . and the same back the next day then of course it will be two days . but there is no limit to how many trains I can take in one day in europe??.                                                                                                                                   
  3. or if I go to a non european country ( Vaduz ) I can take two trains in one day will it be ok if I show my interrail europass pass as a european???                                                                                                                                                                                                                         thank you your answer, best regrads ,                                                                                                        Christine🎱

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. There is no limit. As many trains as you can fit in a day.
  2. Correct.
  3. Liechtenstein didn't move overnight :) so it's still in Europe. And you can still take as many trains as you like.

ohh thank you very much , as a european i didn't know this little country(Liechtenstein) was a member of europe . 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

ohh thank you very much , as a european i didn't know this little country(Liechtenstein) was a member of europe . 😅

It's not so much as being a member - Europe doesn't have members. It's a continent, so any country in it is a part.

If you were thinking about the EU instead of Europe: EU membership of any country is not relevant for Interrail purpose.