Solved

Train Tickets don't show up in app

Hello! I actived my Interrail pass today and started the outbound travel, but when I want to get my train tickets, they don’t show up, even though my travel is “actived”. Can someone help me or has had a similar problem???

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 July 2022, 20:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you connected the journey in "My Trip" to your pass?

Can you post a screen shot of "My Trip"? Remove any personal information first.

The last picture is what shows up when I try to open my train tickets. It says “no tickets for this date”. I connected my journey with a friends journey, I also checked if I book tickets for tomorrow and it works there so I guess it’s really just my outbound trip that does not work today (I hope🤞🏻) thanks for the reply!!!<3333

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt @seewulf Any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don't see a journey for today in My Trip. Did you add any? If so, was it maybe a manually added journey? If not, please add a journey ("Eine Fahrt hinzufügen”), add it to My Pass and then check again if you can show the ticket.

Additionally, what do you mean by “I connected my journey with a friends journey”? What steps did that involve?

I added a journey under my trip, it’s still there and supposedly my outbound trip, its just the tickets with the QR code which I can’t access. I tried adding another trip to see if the tickets show up, still doesn’t work, but only for today; I added a trip for tomorrow where everything works fine.

My friend shared a link with his journey with me and I connected my journey with his in the app. It’s still my journey though, he can not access any of my plans nor the other way around.

Thanks for your help! I think I will just try to get by from tomorrow on, since apparently it’s only today which doesn’t want to work haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It looks like this problem:

1. Do you have Android or an iPhone? Which version of the operating system?
  2. Which app version do you have? Please check under More and scroll to the bottom.
  3. Please install app updates if your app version is lower than 24.0.0 (iPhone) or 24.0.3 (Android) and then check again.
  4. If that doesn't help, go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. That won't solve the problem but will help customer service.
  5. Then go to this page and create a request for customer service. Add all details, such as device ID, screenshots and mention that you are currently travelling. It is not enough to say your problem is urgent.
  6. Is it correct that there is at least one train showing for today?