Solved

Traveler name and pass number not valid

• 4 March 2022
  • 3 replies

When I go to add a traveler with the last name and pass number I get this error

Those details don't match

You can find the right last name and Pass number in your confirmation email.

I have tried all name variations, last name only, first name only, last name/first name, first name/last name. Nothing works. I booked two passes and only one is accepted. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 March 2022, 23:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is at the first step to add a new mobile pass to the app? That should definitely be last name and the pass number (6 characters) from the confirmation email. If that doesn't work, then please contact customer service.

I bought a pass from this website and had the exact same issue - I can’t register my pass to anything which has made the process of trying to use it a nightmare. And now I can’t even seem to refund it! Interrail is a joke, please do not buy there passes if you can help it because if anything goes wrong, you’re screwed

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I bought a pass from this website and had the exact same issue - I can’t register my pass to anything which has made the process of trying to use it a nightmare.

I'm not sure what "can't register it to anything” means. A screenshot of any error message or unexpected screen would have been helpful.

And now I can’t even seem to refund it! Interrail is a joke, please do not buy there passes if you can help it because if anything goes wrong, you’re screwed

Whether a refund is possible depends on the conditions under which you bought it The confirmation mail contains the details.

To get help however, details are needed, whether that's here or from customer service. Also, customer service prioritise requests based on travel date. If you didn't mention your start date, then you don't have priority. Adding "urgent” or "ASAP” does not help, they need a concrete date.