Solved

Two differents countries in one day of voyage?

• 30 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

This is my first time here ! 

There's one point that I cannot understand.. 

Can I travel in two countries on one day of journey ?? Or is it just one country in one day of journey ?? 

For example I would like to go from Grenoble (France) to Milano (Italy) and to Slovenia in one day. The first night of sleep would be in Slovenia... 

Thank you so much for your help. 

Evmorfia 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 30 January 2022, 18:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There's no limit to the amount of countries you can travel in on a travel day. You can use as many trains (of the participating companies) as you like, in as many countries as you like.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Ofcourse you can travel as much you like :) For example the Nighttrain Berlin - Budapest crosses five countries in one Night :D
Germany
Poland
Czech Republic
Slovakia and finally
Hungary :D

The only limit for Interrailer is the Country of Residence where you have one Outbound Day and one Inbound day to travel in your Country of Residence

There's no limit to the amount of countries you can travel in on a travel day. You can use as many trains (of the participating companies) as you like, in as many countries as you like.

Thank you for your answer ! Have a nice day !

Ofcourse you can travel as much you like :) For example the Nighttrain Berlin - Budapest crosses five countries in one Night :D
Germany
Poland
Czech Republic
Slovakia and finally
Hungary :D

The only limit for Interrailer is the Country of Residence where you have one Outbound Day and one Inbound day to travel in your Country of Residence

Thank you for your answer! This nighttrain is very interesting ! Have a nice day !