Solved

Urgent broken phone pass transfer

• Full steam ahead
  • 5 replies

I’ve seen related topics, but as I understant I need help from @nanja to get this done.

We are a little family startint our journey around Europe on monday, and one of our phones, with one of our passes got broken today. We’ll get a new one tomorrow, but I’ve read that the pass on the old phone has to be disconnected to be able to put it in the new one. Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Al_G 1 July 2022, 01:35

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You are best off filling in a request with customer services rather than waiting for them to happen upon your post.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Make sure you include your travel time and all details necessary to process your request; email, pass number, name.

I had already done, but no answer. I’ll keep trying. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I had already done, but no answer. I’ll keep trying. Thanks!

Don't create new requests (that only makes the support queue longer) but add info to your existing request if needed. Most important is the pass number (they need that) and the information that you are currently travelling (which gives your request the correct priority). It does not help to say your request is urgent, since opinions vary wildly about what that means.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to look at the status for you request. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thanks a lot for your answers, I keep trying, I hope to solve it during the weekend… I must! ;P

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What is the status of you request in the database? What is the priority of your request?

Urgent. It’s gonna work, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Urgent. It’s gonna work, thanks!

There is no one in the Community that can help. Only Customer Support can do that. 

What is the status and priority of you request in the database?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion Immediate help needed.

Solved! Thanks a lot.