Skip to main content

Hi guys,

I have never used a global pass. The thing is that I need to be in Berlin twice this month, can I use the global pass 4 days in 1 month for that? I will travel from Amsterdam to Berlin on two different dates.

Thanks in advance!

As you only can travel in your country of residence on a maximum of two travel days this will not be possible if your country of residence is the Netherlands  (or Germany).

I live in the Netherlands, I normally have a free pass to travel in the Netherlands. So I will travel from Amsterdam to Berlin next week and the 15th of November I would travel again from Amsterdam to Berlin and back. So then it would be possible right?

That is possible, but if you only will make those trips you definitely not need a global pass. There is the German Rail Pass, which only is valid in Germany and on a very few international routes, but you should also check the price for normal tickets.

Voor dit-als je nu kan vastleggen voor wanneer-en liever niet VR/ZO-dan zullen gewone SparPreis tickets rond de 39/49 kosten, minder als die 4-dg pas. Maar op zich kan dat heel goed-combi NL/NS (geldt tot grens) en vanaf daar pas-dat doe ik al 2 mnd met vrijwel elke week in/uit.