Solved

verschillende trips

• 7 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Dit staat in de FAQ: Je kunt de reis die aan je Pas is gekoppeld nog wijzigen totdat je je Pas activeert. Als je Pas eenmaal is geactiveerd, kun je je reis niet meer ontkoppelen of een andere reis koppelen.

Nu heb ik voor de Global pass voor 2 maanden 7 verschillende trips gepland. Ik neem aan dat ik weer een nieuwe trip kan koppelen als de datum van de voorgaande trips is verlopen. Geldt dat ook voor twee opvolgende reizen in dezelfde trip bij 1e op 1/9 de 2e op 2/9?

icon

Best answer by Eurofima 8 August 2022, 09:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If I understand your question correctly  (without Google translate), the answer is that you only can connect a pass to one Trip. All the journeys that you make with that pass have to be connected to the same Trip. You can't have 7 Trips for the same pass.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hallo Okkiepepernoot, ik vermoed dat er verwarring lijkt te zijn tussen trip (Trip) en reis j(journey). Er is hier veel meer kennis en ik heb nog niet gereisd met mijn mobilepass, maar het lijkt dat alles wat je doet met je pass je “trip” is. Er is dus maar één “trip”. De verschillende routes of treinen die je neemt zijn “reizen” of “journeys”. Die kun je blijkbaar steeds wijzigen. Voorbeeld: je hebt een reis geladen van Dortmund naar Berlijn maar al reizend vòòr Hannover bedenk je je. Het is beter weer in Leipzig dan in Berlijn. Dan kun je je reis wijzigen in Dortmund-Hannover en Hannover-Leipzig. 

Thank you for your quick response.

It still is a bit confusing. I have a total of 7 journey’s each consisting of a couple of selected train trips: ie A>>B>>C Each journey starts om a different date and I assume that after I finished my first journey on date “x” I can connect the other journey on date “x+1” to my pass etc.

Remains the question what happens if you connect your pass to a journey which consists of 3 train trips and one of them is a sleeper train arriving the next day. I have a global pass.

Thank you for answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for your quick response.

It still is a bit confusing. I have a total of 7 journey’s each consisting of a couple of selected train trips: ie A>>B>>C Each journey starts om a different date and I assume that after I finished my first journey on date “x” I can connect the other journey on date “x+1” to my pass etc.

Remains the question what happens if you connect your pass to a journey which consists of 3 train trips and one of them is a sleeper train arriving the next day. I have a global pass.

Thank you for answer

As long as a single train service you use is scheduled to depart before 00.00 CET it counts as the departure day no matter what time it arrives in your destination. Change to a different train after 00.00 and it uses the next day’s pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Je hebt dus een pas met 7 reisdagen-waarvan er MAX 2 BINnen NL ook mogen.

OP 1 reisdag kan je zoveel treintjes bestijgen als je wilt of mogelijk is-doe je dat uiterlijk 23.59, dan blijft die reisdag gelden tot je die trein verlaat- al is het pas de volgende dag tegen lunchtijd-ja, dat kan-heel soms.

Je KAN-maar dat wordt sterk AFgeraden al zoveel dagen invullen als je wilt-en in principe zelfs met wat kunstgrepen die dag weer verwijderen UITERlijk tot 23.59 (MIDDen Eur time-kan soms 1 uur verschillen) tevoren-maar als je dit al zo enorm veel hoofdbrekens kost zou ik dat maar laten.

En waarom raden we dit in unisono af: stakingen, storingen, je ontmoet opeens een leuk grietje, de spoorwegen maken er weer eens een puinhoop van-en nog veel meer ongemak kan gebeuren. Heb je dan alles al ingevuld-dan ben je die reisdag kwijt.

Overigens zijn er zeker 10tallen sites/blogs etc die alles in begrijpelijk NL uitleggen-met zelfs wel van die lollige youtubook etc movies erbij. Ik hou daar niet zo van-maar ik ben jij niet

Inderdaad vermoed ik dat de hoofdmoot van jouw verwarring onvold. echt /en/ kennen en algemene onbekendheid met de materie is

Thank all for your helpful replies. I do understand the system now and even tried it out. I have a global pass for 2 month, so I prepared a couple of journey to get to a certain destination. The most important advise is to wait as long as possible in activating the mobile pass. Once you have done that you have to start on your first trip. That better be the trip you have activated because once connected and activated you have to take that train. In my experiment I also discovered that each segment of your journey you must slide a knob for producing the actual ticket + QR code for the conductor’s check. So at that moment you are on the basic level of a train from A to B at a certain moment in time and a ticket ready for inspection.

Once again thank you all