What pass should i get?

I’m traveling to Europe landing in Stuttgart on September 1st. I will start using the pass on September 5th to Colmar-then on to Strasbourg-Bad Durkheim-Koblentz-Cochem-Ghent-arriving in Amsterdam on September 23. Looking at the First class, 7 days in one month pass for USD 441. Is that the correct pass to look at?...Thank for any info.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Maybe. Do you want to save money or does not care (most people with the money too much buy 1st).

Several of the trains on your route likely are short regional and will not have 1st.

How many days you need all depends on the stops. Some sectors are so short that they will cost less as passdays-but then the diff between 5 or 7 days is also not that big.

Maybe. Do you want to save money or does not care (most people with the money too much buy 1st).

Several of the trains on your route likely are short regional and will not have 1st.

How many days you need all depends on the stops. Some sectors are so short that they will cost less as passdays-but then the diff between 5 or 7 days is also not that big.

Thanks for the reply….The price difference is not that great between the classes and have some rides over 6+ hrs. I will be in Europe for a month and checking if that 7 day-1 month pass is the correct one being I will be in 6 different cities. I’ll look at the 5 day one….thanks