Solved

Why Can't I Get a Refund?

• 30 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I made a seat reservation for EuroStar that went from London ST Pancras INT to Paris Nord on 20 August 2022, 20:01. However, the train was cancelled due to railway strikes in the UK. I contacted Eurail for a refund, but they told me I needed to contact Eurail since I made I reservation here. When I checked my Order on the website, the system stats that I can not get a refund... I do not understand why I am not elidgible for a refund. Is there a way to contact customer support directly?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 August 2022, 13:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I made a seat reservation for EuroStar that went from London ST Pancras INT to Paris Nord on 20 August 2022, 20:01. However, the train was cancelled due to railway strikes in the UK. I contacted Eurail for a refund, but they told me I needed to contact Eurail since I made I reservation here. ?

Where did you make the reservation? 

If you made the reservation through Eurail you need to contact Customer Support to get a 100% refund less 2 EUR non refundable booking fee. Don't ask for a refund through your account.

I made a seat reservation for EuroStar that went from London ST Pancras INT to Paris Nord on 20 August 2022, 20:01. However, the train was cancelled due to railway strikes in the UK. I contacted Eurail for a refund, but they told me I needed to contact Eurail since I made I reservation here. ?

Where did you make the reservation? 

If you made the reservation through Eurail you need to contact Customer Support to get a 100% refund less 2 EUR non refundable booking fee. Don't ask for a refund through your account.

I made the resevations through Eurail.

Is customerservice@eurail.com the correct email for their customer support? I’m not too sure since I used this email address a month ago for a different problem and I didn’t receive a email since...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can contact Customer Support through this form.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new