Solved

Wrong name on paper pass

Hi, we are a group of 13 guys, we all ordered the paper global pass but a friend of ours arrived with the wrong surname, how do we get one to be sent with the right name and surname? we are waiting for answers, thanks.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 18 May 2022, 14:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to contact Customer Support and ask for help. You can use this form to contact Customer Support.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to wait for a reply.

Please inform Customer Support about when you are planning to travel as they prioritise those who travel right now and those who will be travelling soon.

Okay thank you so much, one last question, so they will ship a new one?  does this have any costs?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There should not be any additional costs if the error is on Interrail's side. You could also have bought the paper passes at the station, by the way.

how do i know if the mistake was made by INTERRAIL?I hope that they will send me a new ticket with the correct data without making me buy a new one 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

how do i know if the mistake was made by INTERRAIL?I hope that they will send me a new ticket with the correct data without making me buy a new one 

You have to look at how the name was spelled when the pass was ordered. If the spelling is correct on the order confirmation then you should not have to pay. 

ok I understand, but if I made the mistake, how does it work?  Do I pay the costs and then they send it back to me safely?