Skip to main content

In 1959, the first travellers set off to explore Europe by train with a Eurail Pass. Since then, Eurail travelers let their curiosity guide them, discovering hidden gems and forging meaningful connections along the way. 

To celebrate, we're offering 25% off selected Eurail Passes! Now, it’s your time to explore Europe and make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.

Join the celebration by sharing your favourite Eurail travel memory in the comments👇

Can I clarify what this offer is? The link takes me to ‘Eurail Pass’ which is for non-European residents. Is there an equivalent offer for ‘Interrail Pass’ for European residents?

Can I clarify what this offer is? The link takes me to ‘Eurail Pass’ which is for non-European residents. Is there an equivalent offer for ‘Interrail Pass’ for European residents?

Eurail celebrates 65 years since 1959 but Interrail was introduced in 1972. So it’s only 52 years old for Interrail. There was an offer in 2022 to celebrate 50th birthday of Interrail … only 50% off x)

Eurail celebrates 65 years since 1959 but Interrail was introduced in 1972. So it’s only 52 years old for Interrail. There was an offer in 2022 to celebrate 50th birthday of Interrail … only 50% off x)

I took it. Best deal ever!

Hi @NewcastleTourists, nice question!

As what @Quentin Vuviet  mentioned, this offer is part of our special Eurail 65th anniversary event, exclusively for Eurail travelers.

For Interrail, we had something similar for its 50th anniversary in 2022. While there’s no identical offer for Interrail at the moment, we’re always working on exciting new opportunities for our travelers, so keep an eye out for what’s next!

Cheers,

Mukhammad