Skip to main content

Strike action may impact regional, high-speed and international rail journeys in the Netherlands from 04:00 to 08:00 CET on 11th September. Train traffic might also be affected on 10th September. Check the NS strike announcement for more details. You can also check the NS timetable or DB timetable shortly before departing for your planned journey for up-to-date train times. 

Eurostar has also announced the following changes to their timetable on 10th and 11th September:

10th September – the following services will terminate in Brussels Midi

• Eurostar 9152 London St Pancras Int'l – Amsterdam Centraal
  • Eurostar 9375 Paris Gare du Nord – Amsterdam Centraal
  • Eurostar 9381 Paris Gare du Nord – Amsterdam Centraal

11th September – the following services will terminate in Brussels Midi

• Eurostar 9303 Paris Gare du Nord – Amsterdam Centraal

11th September – the following services will depart only from Brussels Midi

• Eurostar 9322 Amsterdam Centraal – Paris Gare du Nord
  • Eurostar 9310 Amsterdam Centraal – Paris Gare du Nord
  • Eurostar 9316 Amsterdam Centraal – Paris Gare du Nord
  • Eurostar 9328 Amsterdam Centraal– Paris Gare du Nord

Please check the Eurostar website for more details about train changes. 

Delay compensation: Interrail & Eurail travellers with an activated travel day on any of the affected strike dates might request compensation on Interrail or Eurail delay compensation page

Hello @Eurail Community Moderator,

what do the abbreviations mean? 

Is LSS London? and PSO Paris? Thanks. 

I'm guessing that PNO is Eurostar's abbreviation for Paris Nord, AMS is Eurostar's abbreviation for Amsterdam Centraal and LLS is Eurostar's abbreviation for London St. Pancras.

Or maybe they're SNCF abbreviations.

In any case, I think the regular station names should be used; those abbreviations are for Eurostar internal use only and not meaningful to passengers.

Hi @Angelo & @rvdborgt Thanks so much for the feedback!

I've already updated the abbreviations and will definitely stick to using the full station names to keep everything clear for Community members.

Cheers,

Mukhammad