Solved

Account and app not connected so cannot book seats

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi - i have interrail passes and downloaded the rail planner app, added the passes and activated them. I have created a trip and want to book seats for some journeys so have used the link which goes to the Eurail website and asks me to log into my account - done that but my trip isn’t there and it says I need to create one to book anything. Also then asks me to connect travellers to that trip - my passes are already connected to the trip in the app. Do i really need to put the whole trip in twice and how does it know it is the same trip. Have spent days trying to do this and already lost some journeys as seats are now sold out. Can anyone help me see what i am missing here?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 June 2022, 14:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

App and website are not synchronised, except for the activation date of the pass. But you don't need to activate the pass to make reservations.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in this link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservations, please create a new topic with your travel details (departure date, time and route) and you will get advice.