Solved

Bought on Myinterail.co.uk

Show first post

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Likewise - sorry to hear it has happened to you.. I have pummelled them with messages so far. I don’t have social media otherwise I would on there and I can see others have done so. 

The worst thing about it is they have a frequently asked questions section: https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/help/faqs/

The email they suggest bounces back as not existing. The host website doesn’t exist either.  At this point

Your Trip

How do I make a reservations & much will I have to pay?

Our partner International Rail Ltd offers an excellent reservation service. Please contact them on myinterrail@internationalrail.com for further assistance.

@AnnaB 

Thank you! I’ve looked at Man in Seat 61 for advice too and scoured the national rail websites. On the Polish rail website there was an option to just book a couchette and tick Interrail pass. Also some youtube videos say thought the app says you need a reservation, you often don’t in Eastern Europe as you would in Western though gambling in high season sounds like a bad idea.

I’ve copied these out but I think one or two were reservations not needed (thinking divaca)

Krakow - Warsaw

Warsaw - Prague

Prague - Vienna

Vienna - Lesce-Bled

Ljubjana - Divaca 

Ljubjana - Zagreb

Sofia - Istanbul (and return)

Belgrade - Podgorica (and return)

Rome - Catania

@rvdborgt @seewulf @Angelo 

Can you please help?