Solved

Can't book ferries

• 20 August 2022
  • 3 replies

we need immediate help! Since 10 days we wrote the interrail support an important request.We can‘t book the ferrys for our trip in September. We have the 4 day greek island pass and if I wann to book the first ferry, the screenshot in the attachment occures.We already booked three ferrys but we canceled them because we didn‘t reservate them in the correct row. We called the Attica group but they said you should fix the problem.We already booked all the hotels and the flight and if you don‘t respond soon it was all a waste. We beg you to help. 
icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 August 2022, 23:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Did you mention to Interrail support your travel date(s)? Without that they can't prioritise correctly. They need a concrete date.
  2. We in the forum cannot fix a problem. There's only volunteers here.
  3. Did Attica say what the cause of the problem was? A problem cannot be solved without knowing the cause first.
  4. After which exact action is this error message shown? I can get to the page with the "Confirm and book” page but don't want to go any further because I don't want to book.

Attica said there is a problem with the interrail pass and That we should contact the interrail company.

The error message shows after I put in all the information  and I confirmed everything. It‘s after the last step of booking.

I think that interrail didn‘t get that we cancelled the reservation so we can‘t book again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Attica said there is a problem with the interrail pass and That we should contact the interrail company.

That is a very vague description.

The error message shows after I put in all the information  and I confirmed everything. It‘s after the last step of booking.

Is it after clicking on "Confirm and book”?

I think that interrail didn‘t get that we cancelled the reservation so we can‘t book again.

Interrail does not know anything about reservations you did elsewhere. The only thing linking your pass to the reservation, in this case, is the pass cover number you have to enter. Maybe Attica thinks there's something wrong with the number you entered. I don't know what checks they do on that number or why they may think there's something wrong. I only know that the number consists of a capital i and 8 digits. You could try I11111111 and see how far you can get with that.