Skip to main content

Hi, I’m trying to book a reservation, but when I’m at the page “Book your reservations online” and the first step “Order details” I fill in the information and then click the button at the bottom “Continue to traveler details”. After this I’m transported to the homepage…

There seems to be problems with the Interrail/Eurail website.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

I have the same problem. I want to reserve them all in one place as I have quite a few and all in different countries… but it’s not working?