Solved

Can't buy reservation- can't press ''continue to traveler details''

• 16 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello! Does anyone know if there’s a problem with the website right now? I’ve been trying to buy train reservations for the past week but I am not able to press the button "continue to traveler details" 

I wanted to make a reservation for a train, for late July and beginning of August. I filled in my name, address etc. but I can't buy them.

It says that shipping will take too long and the tickets won't arrive on time. But It's more than one month until the trip, so is it really impossible to purchase them? Might it be why the button doesn’t work? or is it a problem with the website

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 16 June 2022, 20:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dzien dobry.

This is quite strange-normally one never sees US$ [prices for INTerrail-pretty obvious. DID you perhaps buy the wrong type of pass? In that case youre in dire trouble now.

Find the overveiw of seewulf on howtodoit all by yourself by country and use that. IF you need more specific advice, search first (all tipical questions of new users have been put here dozens of times) and if not found-then ask with exact details: day, where to where etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The delivery time of paper reservation and paper passes is 2 months at the moment due to an extremely high demand.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The best way to make reservations for French trains is to call SNCF. No need of Pass Cover Number. 

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/telephone

Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail