Skip to main content

I can’t book my reservations on the train I want. When I have filled in all the information and want to go to the next step after filling in where I was born, the page does not work. I get a exclamation mark in the middle of the page, or the page does not respond in any way. I have tested refreshing the page, do the reservations again both in my computer and my mobile. 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrai/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

I can’t book my reservations on the train I want. When I have filled in all the information and want to go to the next step after filling in where I was born, the page does not work. I get a exclamation mark in the middle of the page, or the page does not respond in any way. I have tested refreshing the page, do the reservations again both in my computer and my mobile. 

As requested by @AnnaB 
Which Route on which day? Otherwise we can just guess where the problem is.

I looked into the guide and is now looking into booking in the site oebb. 

Thanks for the quick help!