Solved

DB Seat Reservation

• 14 April 2024
  • 3 replies

i booked seat reservations for my wife and I using DB app.  We are travelling from Cologne to Brussels.

I have an invoice but I have not been issued with a QR code or any way of downloading a ticket. Is this correct?

I was not able to create an account on the app but did pay without creating one. Now I find I can’t access the reservations.

Could this be because I have booked from UK and can’t get access to the website from here? Will I be able to download the tickets when I am in Germany? What do I present when I try to get on the train?

We have global Eurail passes.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 14 April 2024, 09:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The pass is your ticket : log the journey on Rail Planner and you'll get a QR code. That's what you need to show onboard.

On the train there will be screens showing that the seat is booked: it's yours so sit there.

There's no need to show the reservations or anything unless you need to eject a squatter. You probably received a confirmation email too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Andy_Larter 

DB Reservations usually have no QR Codes :) Here a picture from the Reservations Collection on Facebook 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should have received an email from DB with information about your seat reservations. Check your spam folder if you can't find the email.